Frequently Asked Questions
- Brief yet Comprehensive – our assessment screens 9 unique affective determinants of health (ADoH®) that are primary drivers of patient health behaviors …typically in < 90 seconds.
- Effective – our single-question scores have been compared to and correlate significantly with the longer gold standard screening instruments in each domain, e.g., our one depression question produces a statistically significant similar severity level score as the overall PHQ9 assessment.
- Modern – our EmotiiTM measurement method offers a compelling adjustable facial expression experience that encourages self-reflection and maximizes accuracy without the stigma of rating oneself using a Likert scale.
- Safe – Emotii offers a safe way for patients to become aware of and communicate their overall feelings, e.g., individuals with depression commonly also experience pain, fatigue, illness and/or loneliness as the reasons they seek medical care.
- Efficient – the slide bar feature enables the ADoH9 assessment to be completed in less time than most multiple-choice questionnaires measuring a single factor.
- Engaging – our assessment is preferred by patients up to 9x more than traditional assessments.
- Useful –within seconds of assessment completion the Patient Results Report is sent to you in a secure, usable, easy-to-review format.
It’s easy to integrate because the assessment is embedded within the Dokbot offering.
YES. Our assessment is embedded within Dokbot’s HIPAA-compliant platform, and our premium services meet all HIPAA and other security requirements. Patient and provider data security is of utmost importance to us.